Every person goes through the stage where they must make critical decisions in their lives. For most, choosing or changing a career is never an easy task given the vast choices available coupled with a sense of Am I making a right choice?
Here at Careernomics, our vision is to help school leavers, university students and young working adults chart their career path. We believe we are in a unique position to provide the best possible start to people looking for fulfilling careers.
We plan to do so with a 5 pronged approach:
1. Leveraging on our network of corporate clients.
2. Empowering students & young working adults with live project platforms.
3. Utilizing the latest technology & media.
4. Collaborating with strategic partners who are experts in their own field.
5. Harnessing the power of the masses.
So what’s happening in Careernomics? We are currently working on a project named Pied Piper (P2) Project in which we aim to change the way people see careers. Look out for more details soon.
Seminars / Talks
Apart from the Pied Piper Project, we are currently holding a number of talks in colleges, universities & offices. Among some of the talks we’ve had / are planning include:
1. You : The Brand 4 keys to building the human brand in an increasingly complex & demanding work environment.
2. Destination or Journey why a student / working adult needs to have the thinking of a Tourist rather than a Local.
3. The good, the Bad and the Ugly what every student / working adult should know about the promises, the facts and the hard truths in the working world.
4. The 3 principles of Acceleration how to accelerate your career while keeping your feet firmly planted on the ground.
We currently have a number of articles in Facebook that makes very interesting reading.
The Everyday Leader
If your college, university or office would like for a Careernomics representative to speak at your conference, workshops or seminars, kindly contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or at
+6 03-7957 5809/5804 (Attn: Andrew)