Mega Careers and Study Fair is back again following a successful showing in February. More than 14,000 visitors turned up during the event, and EP-Asia Group – organisers of the 4-in-1 fair – hope to replicate the spectacular feat with a 5-in-1 fair for students, jobseekers and parents of schoolgoing children.
The Mega Careers and Study Fair is made up of:
- Malaysia’s 100 Graduate Careers Fair
- JobsCentral Career Fair
It also includes three education fairs:
- doctorjob Undergraduate Study Fair
- doctorjob’s International School Study Fair
- postgradasia Postgraduate Studies Fair
All happening under one roof at Halls 1 and 2, KLCC on Sept 6–7, 2014.
Admission is free.
Visitors can expect an immersive and interactive experience at the only Gen-Y focused career and education event in the country with:
- Jobs: One of Malaysia’s largest turnout of quality employers across a multitude of industries
- Courses: Diverse mix of international and private schools for parents to choose the best schooling options all the way from pre-school to pre-university for their children
- Social Media Hub: The first-ever Social Media Hub will get visitors up to speed with the latest tech trends plus tips on getting hired or starting an online business using social media by a carefully selected panel of engaging speakers
- CV checks: One-on-one CV checks for jobseekers to gain specific feedback on their CVs before the big job hunt
- Soft skills workshops and clinics: Expert soft skills and communication workshops and clinics from an impressive ensemble of academic and industry practitioners for visitors of all ages
- Free tests: Self-discovery for both adults and children through free personality tests, IQ tests and sand play therapy
- SPM tips: SPM study tips for secondary school students to learn more about the best ways to answer their exam papers
- Cash prizes and freebies: Exclusive fair merchandise up for grabs around-the-clock on both days at the fair plus the chance to win attractive cash prizes every hour
- Family entertainment: Choir competition, real-time cooking contest, games and more for all in the family
Register online now at www.careersandstudy.com for express entry at the fair!
Lay Hsuan is the content curator for Leaderonomics.com. She writes occasionally and is the caretaker for Leaderonomics social media channels. She is happiest when you leave comments on the website, or subscribe to Leader’s Digest, or share Leaderonomics content on social media.