Studies have shown that only 13% of people describe themselves as “engaged” at work. The remaining 87% describe themselves either as “not engaged” or “actively disengaged”!
How do we address this situation?
These four things may be the differentiator for bosses to ensure team members remain engaged at work:
- They got to know me.
- They made me focus.
- They cared for me.
- They forced pain on me to grow me.
Recommended reading: How You Can Learn To Listen To The Silent Cries Of Your Disengaged Employees
You might like these videos too:
For corresponding article by Roshan Thiran, click here.
For corresponding podcast, click play below: