Photo Source: Bilal
1. “There is no failure. Only feedback.” – Robert Allen
2. “We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face… we must do that which we think we cannot.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
3. “I failed my way to success.” – Thomas Edison
4. Winston Churchill became the British prime minister at the age of 62, though he was constantly defeated in running for the role of a public officer.
5. According to Alina Tugend, “Many perfectionists fear challenging tasks, take fewer risks and are less creative than non- perfectionists.”
6. Warren Buffet was rejected by Harvard Business School. Today, he is one of the world’s richest and most successful businessmen.