Photo Source: R
1. I have problems sleeping due to the many things going on in my mind.
2. I find it difficult to get out of bed.
3. I drag myself to go to work.
4. I made so many mistakes! I’m not good enough.
5. I have suicidal thoughts because of too much pressure.
6. I want to change my job because it is too demanding.
7. I have panic attacks.
8. It’s either I have a loss of appetite or I’m overeating.
9. I have constant headaches.
10. I hardly have time for my family.
11. I hardly have time for myself.
12. I feel so irritated when I’m delayed or interrupted.
13. I can’t seem to express my feelings especially when I’m angry.
14. I feel burned-out and I’m too tired to do anything.
15. I often quarrel with my family or friends.
16. I lash out or breakdown when I make mistakes.
17. I get so overwhelmed when my workload piles up.
18. I’m constantly working long hours to complete my tasks.
19. I feel pressured to meet high expectations from my boss.
20. I find it hard to calm down after something has upset me.
If you have ticked five or more of these statements, it is time to re-examine your lifestyle. Based on the facts from the article above, too much stress is certainly unhealthy.
Set some time to identify your stressors and improve your lifestyle. Don’t be afraid to seek help as well. Talking to someone will help. Always remember to take care of your own body and mind. Life is a marathon, not a sprint!
Click here for more articles.