Photo credit (above): Christopher Michel | Flickr
1. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.” – excerpt of Little Gidding poem by T.S. Eliot
2. “Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” – Brad Paisley
3. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
5. “Write it down. Take a piece of paper, a few hours of your time, and write it all down – as an affirmation of you, your life, and your ability to choose. Then let it go.” – Melody Beattie
6. “We are the authors of our destinies. No one can see the vision any clearer, believe in and work any harder to make it a reality more than the visionary.” – Nike Campbell-Fatoki
Published in English daily The Star, Malaysia, 27 December 2014
Lay Hsuan is the content curator for Leaderonomics.com. She writes occasionally and is the caretaker for Leaderonomics social media channels. She is happiest when you leave comments on the website, or subscribe to Leader’s Digest, or share Leaderonomics content on social media.