Do you sometimes feel drowned out in a world of chaos, noise and distractions?
Paul Larsen, certified performance coach from the Unites States, reminds us that in the midst of those chaos, leaders today need to take a stand to find their voice.
Leaders, you can find your V.O.I.C.E by doing the following:
- discovering your Values
- establishing your Outcomes
- exercising your Influence
- demonstrating your Courage
- crafting your leadership Expression
Always ask yourself these questions:
- What is my brand?
- What is my legacy as a leader?
- How do I find my voice?
This might interest you: What’s Your Legacy?
You might like these videos too: