The best role models are you. If you are a mother or a father (or even an aunt or an uncle!), your children will look up to you and treat you as their role models.
You can become better role models to your employees by:
- being aware of your actions
- identifying your bad habits and behaviours
- fixing your bad habits and behaviours
- showing off your good qualities
- being an inspiration to others
You must always remember that no matter how small the number of people you lead, people will always look up to you.
Click play to listen to the podcast:
To watch the “Be a Leader” episode on “Are you a Duck or a Swam”, click on video below:
To watch the “Be a Leader” episode on “Find Your Model”, click on video below:
To read an article on “The Power Of Right Role Modelling: ‘Duck’ Or ‘Swan’?”, click here.