The year 2016 was a tough year for many, and the human resources (HR) function was not spared, either. In the past months, CEO of Leaderonomics, Roshan Thiran had various conversations with HR leaders and CEOs to gather some insights on HR trends and predictions for the future.
Roshan shares his Top 10 predictions on HR and organisational development trends for Malaysian and Asian businesses this year. They are:
- HR will finally go digital in a big way
- HR will start focusing on the employee experience
- Culture will be an important HR and business agenda
- HR will start investing in big data and real-time feedback
- Digital learning will take off in a big way, reinventing learning and development
- HR will focus on teams rather than individuals
- HR will radically upskill for the future as work continues to evolve
- HR will begin managing the “rejected candidates experience”
- Performance management systems will start to evolve
- HR leaders will move to Level 4 and become business leaders
Click play to listen to the podcast:
For its corresponding article, go to: Top 10 HR Predictions For 2017
If you would like to find out more about Leaderonomics Corporate Services to help your organisation accelerate further, email us at email@example.com. To know more about what Leaderonomics do as a social enterprise, check out www.leaderonomics.org. For our other Raise Your Game podcasts, click here.
Roshan is the founder and CEO of the Leaderonomics Group. He believes that everyone can be a leader and make a dent in the universe, in their own special ways. Connect with Roshan on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter for more insights into business, personal development and leadership. You can also email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.